Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Hunter Or The Hunted

The Old Coot warned me about them. I've seen some of them before, but there's more I haven't seen yet. I'm talking, of course, about the Fears. And the one that's taken interest in me is the Black Dog. It's been watching me from a distance for a while now, and I know exactly why. It's because of Saylo. I know what I am and what he is. But I didn't tell him. I know what he has to do to reawaken the Vision. But I didn't tell him. I kept it all a secret, in order to challenge him. I didn't want to make things too easy for him. Because of my secrets, the Black Dog is after me.

But which one's the hunter and which one's the hunted? Does the Black Dog stand a chance against me? We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment